- Popularly used as – Flaming Trumpet, Golden Shower, Flame Vine, Orange Bignonia, Orange Shower
- Flower – orange
- Edible – no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – The plant is used for an ornamental purpose as climber on trellis or other support or cascade over a wall
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature of 20 to 30 degree C
- Water – Newly planted–Trumpet vines like a moderate amount of soil moisture but have good drought tolerance. In general, they only need watering when there are obvious signs of wilt and withering.
- Light – Trumpet vines can grow in full sun to partial shade. But full sun, meaning at least six hours of direct sunlight on most days, will produce the best flowering.
- Fertilizer -Because trumpet vines are such aggressive spreaders and can thrive in lean soil, no supplemental fertilization is recommended.
- Pruning – It is almost impossible to prune this plant too much due to its vigor. Trumpet vines bloom on new stems, so prune early in the spring before growth starts. Cut the plant back to nearly ground level, leaving only a few buds
- Plant – Orange shower plant
- Flower colour – Orange
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs