- Popularly used as – Ananas comosus
- Flower – white or violet colour
- Edible – Fruit
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – May Speed Recovery After Surgery or Strenuous Exercise.
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature below 28°F (-2.0°C)
- Water – Newly planted– Pineapple plants are able to absorb some water through their leaves. They do not need a lot of water, so wait until the soil has dried out before watering, and then water the leaves and soil.
- Light – To grow your new houseplant, give it a brightly lighted location which receives at least six hours of bright light each day.
- Fertilizer – Nitrogen is one of the most vital building blocks for young pineapple plants.
- Pruning – Pineapple plants have large leaves that may need trimming to control sprawl, and you can safely prune the ground suckers
- Plant – Pine Apple
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – white or violet colour
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable