- Popularly used as – Rainbow Eucalyptus
- Flower – white to pale yellow
- Edible – part no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses -Always seek advice from a professional before using a plant medicinally
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 20 to 30 degrees C
- Water – Newly planted-Water moderately, watering thoroughly throughout the soil, but let the top third of the mixture dry out before re-watering.
- Light – If you’re growing eucalyptus indoors, place the tree in the sunniest window, preferably south-facing
- Fertilizer – As for fertilizer, much of the eucalyptus tree information recommends against the use of fertilizer, as they do not appreciate phosphorus.
- Pruning – pruning too near the onset of cold weather or post freezing temperatures can trigger dieback and encourage disease.
- Plant – Eucalyptus
- Flower colour -white to pale yellow
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs