- Popularly used as – Jasminum , Jasmine
- Flower – yellow, white or bicolor blooms
- Edible – NO
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Jasmine has been used for liver disease (hepatitis), liver pain due to cirrhosis, and abdominal pain due to severe diarrhea (dysentery).
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 10 and 25 degrees Celsius
- Water – Newly planted– Moderate Watering is good for Mogra plant. It is essential in the flowering season.
- Light – Jasmine has bright green, glossy foliage and likes sun to light shade and relatively fertile, well-drained soil.
- Fertilizer – Jasmine fertilizing time is spring or late winter if you live in a mild climate. The goal is to give the plant the nutrients needed for foliar formation, healthy roots and pest and disease resistance, and, of course, flowering.
- Pruning – Remove any dead, damaged or diseased stems. Remove tangled stems and old stems that no longer produce flowers.
- Plant – Jasmine
- Flower colour – white
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs