- Popularly used as – Grand crinum lily, Poison Bulb, Giant Crinum Lily, Spider Lily, Nagadamani
- Flower – Red,peach,yellow-red,ivory-white,pink-green,yellow,white-pink,peach-red,
- Edible – part no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses -They reward the gardener with more than just good looks, but remind us all of the variety and beauty found in nature
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 60 to 75F/16 to 24C;
- Water -Water less in winter when the plant rests. Also, avoid getting water on the leaves and stems because they can rot if they get too wet.
- Light – Avoid placing the plant in an area with direct sunlight before the plant establishes a mature root system.
- Fertilizer – Apply any organic fertilizer during the main growing season.
- Pruning – Dip the cut ends in warm water for a few minutes to stop the flow of sap then allow to dry for 24 hours before inserting into barely moist potting mix. Cuttings will root in about 6 weeks.
- Plant – Euphorbia milli
- Flower colour – any colour
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs