- Popularly used as – Orchid Plant, Dendrobium Orchid
- Flower -any colour
- Edible – leaves having medicinal values and edible quality.
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Dendrobium orchid flowers are used in flower arrangement and bouquet
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature -Prefers temperature 20 to 25 degree C
- Water – Newly planted– Water the plant when 1-2 inch surface soil layer feels dry to touch.
- Light -For better blooming of the plant, the plant needs 6 hours of full sun per day.
- Fertilizer – Orchids need to be fed regularly. Growers suggest using a “balanced” fertilizer such as 20-20-20 that includes all “necessary trace elements.
- Pruning – Re-pot the plant when grows large and overgrows its container, the potting material deteriorates, the plant has to be split or divided.
- Plant – Orchid Plant
- Flower colour – any colour
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs