- Popularly used as – golden shower tree,Galphimia Glauca
- Flower -Yellow
- Edible – NO
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Galphimia is also generally used as a homeopathic reatment for asthma and allergies
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature between 30F .
- Water – A Galphimia Glauca prefers watering Medium.
- Light – Choose any fertile soil landscape that basks in at least 10 hours of direct sunlight daily
- Fertilizer – During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month
- Pruning – Avoid any spot where the soil remains soggy after rain.
- Plant – Galphimia Glauca
- Flower colour – Yellow
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.