- Popularly used as – Tabebuia Rosea, Savannah Oak -,tabebuia
- Flower – pink
- Edible – part no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – A decoction of the flowers, leaves and roots has been used to reduce fevers and pain, cause sweating, to treat tonsil inflammation and various other disorders
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 26 to 30 degree C
- Water – Newly planted– Most plants like 1 inch of water a week during the growing season, but take care not to over water.
- Light – Grow where soil is moist and fertile in full sun.
- Fertilizer – It is very necessary to mix fertilizers in plant soil, especially when the type of soil is poor.
- Pruning – Grow where soil is moist and fertile in full sun. Prune after flowering if tree needs shaping
- Plant – Tabebuia Rosea
- Flower colour – pink
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs