- Popularly used as – Ashok, Asogam, Wu You Hua, Osaka
- Flower – Red
- Edible – part no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – used for its medicinal value and it is reported to have a stimulating effect on the endometrium and ovarian tissue
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 0 to 35 degrees C
- Water – Newly planted– Watering should be in an optimum amount for plants healthy growth.
- Light – Grow sorrowless tree in dappled sunlight under larger trees or in partial shade.
- Fertilizer – Adding potassium fertilizer is beneficial. It has a slow to moderate growth rate and limited tolerance to drought.
- Pruning – Grow sorrowless tree in dappled sunlight under larger trees or in partial shade
- Plant – Saraca indica
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – Red
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable