- Popularly used as – Chlorophytum, Spider Plant
- Flower – Greenish-white, white.
- Edible – No
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Best as potted plant and in hanging basket
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature between18-32 degrees Celcius.
- Water – Newly planted– Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- Light – Keep the plant indoor with natural bright light/indirect bright light.
- Fertilizer – During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month
- Pruning – Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Plant – Spider Plant
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – Greenish-white, white.
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable