- Popularly used as – Punica granatum
- Flower – red, orange or pink and even white are found
- Edible – Fruit
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Various parts of the tree and fruit are used to make medicine. People use pomegranate for high blood pressure
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 5 degrees F ( minus 15 degrees C)
- Water – Once the tree roots are established, you can cut back, and the pomegranate can even withstand drought conditions.
- Light – Plants that do not bloom are not getting enough light. Put your tree where it will get a bright light with some direct sunlight every day.
- Fertilizer – During the growing season pomegranate tree is fertilized regularly, fertilize after every two weeks using half strength liquid 8-8-8 fertilizer according to the instructions of manufacturers.
- Pruning – The best time for structural pomegranate tree pruning is late winter before the buds break but after risk of frost has passed.
- Plant – Pomegranate tree
- Flower colour – red
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.