- Popularly used as – Champa, frangipani, Hawaiian lei flower
- Flower – yellow, white, orange, salmon pink, and red
- Edible – part no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Its generally keep indoor in living room and in terrac area
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature -Prefers temperature 21 to 30 degree C.
- Water – Newly planted– More water may be required for plumerias growing in containers, but dont overwater or the trunks will rot
- Light -Plumerias do best in full sun
- Fertilizer – Feed every two weeks during the blooming season from May to September
- Pruning – A healthy tree to maintain size, it is important to prune only in the winter or early spring to avoid causing damage to the blooming cycle.
- Plant – Temple tree
- Flower colour -any colours
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs