- Popularly used as – Star flower, Egyptian Stars
- Flower – white
- Edible – flowers and petals
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Grow pentas plants in border areas, hanging baskets, cottage gardens and butterfly gardens, and in naturalized areas
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 18 degrees C.
- Water -Newly planted– Put in an inch or two of water for every 2 to 4 inches of dry topsoil. Repeat the watering cycle when the soil begins to dry out
- Light -In addition to sunlight, Pentas care requires plenty of water. When you see soil begin to dry out, its time to water.
- Fertilizer – Fertilize perennial and annual Pentas on a monthly basis using a balanced water-soluble plant food.
- Pruning – Snip dead or overgrown stems as soon as you see them during the growing season to keep your plants looking healthy and bright!
- Plant – Pentas
- Flower colour – white
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.