- Popularly used as – Clarifier Tree, Indian Horseradish, Jacinto, Kelor Tree, Malunggay, Marango, Drumstick Tree, Horseradish tree, Mochaka, Shevga.
- Flower -White
- Edible – leaves, flowers, pods, seeds, roots, and even bark.
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Helps in developing stronger bones.
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – 25 to 35 C
- Water -Water when the soil is dry. Water more during Summer and reduce watering in Winter and Rainy season
- Light – Direct Sunlight for more than 5 to 6 hours
- Fertilizer – Use Organic Manure / Vermi Compost
- Pruning – To prune a Moringa tree, you’ll first want to harvest your leaves and then set them aside in a clean environment to either use, dry, or turn into powder.
- Plant – Drumstick
- Flower colour – White
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs