- Popularly used as – Sansevieria trifasciata, Snake Plant (var. laurentii)
- Flower – white
- Edible – stems are one part of plants that are eaten by humans
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – The snake plant is an excellent air purifier plant.
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature between 12-29 degrees Celsius.
- Water – Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season
- Light – Bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- Fertilizer – When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with new preparing soil and a few fertilizer.
- Pruning – Expel dead, contaminated or harmed plant parts and arrange them absent from the planting region.
- Plant – Snake Plant
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – white
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable