- Popularly used as – Tamarind , Tamarindus indica
- Flower – Cream to pale yellow
- Edible – part no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 228 degree
- Water – Newly planted– Water saplings deeply when the first inch of soil is dry to the touch.
- Light -Sweet Tamarind Trees prefer bright light and direct sun
- Fertilizer – Apply any organic fertilizer during the main growing season.
- Pruning – Tamarinds can take a severe pruning to both branches and roots if done in the spring or early summer.
- Plant – Tamarind
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – Cream to pale yellow
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable