- Popularly used as – Dahlia pinnata , Dahlia
- Flower – Any color
- Edible – Dahlia flowers can also be eaten and are used as a garnish or chopped in salads
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Dahlia was widely used even in economical purpose
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 20 to 30 degree C
- Water -Dahlias need a sunny location to thrive. An area that receives at least 8 hours of direct sunlight is best. .
- Light -Fertilize after sprouting and then every 3 to 4 weeks from mid-summer until early Autumn
- Fertilizer – Apply any organic fertilizer during the main growing season.
- Pruning -Moderately pinch, dis-branch, and dis-bud, and deadhead to produce a showy display for 3 months or more
- Plant – Dahlia
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour –any colour
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable