- Popularly used as – Poinsettia , Euphorbia pulcherrima
- Flower – Yellow flowers , maroon bracts ,orange white
- Edible – leaves
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Its generally keep indoor in living room and in terrac area
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature between 10 degrees C
- Water – No Poinsettia doesnt need a lot of water. water when the upper layer of the soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch
- Light – Keep your plant at such a location where it will get a natural bright indirect light each day.
- Fertilizer – Application of Fertilizer During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Pruning – Propagate Poinsettia cuttings in summer after the plant begins to produce new shoots at the base.
- Plant – Poinsettia
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – Maroon bracts
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable