- Popularly used as – Poinsettia , Euphorbia pulcherrima
- Flower – Yellow flowers , maroon bracts ,orange white
- Edible – leaves
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Its generally keep indoor in living room and in terrac area
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature between 10 degrees C
- Water – No Poinsettia doesnt need a lot of water. water when the upper layer of the soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch
- Light – Keep your plant at such a location where it will get a natural bright indirect light each day.
- Fertilizer – Application of Fertilizer During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Pruning – Propagate Poinsettia cuttings in summer after the plant begins to produce new shoots at the base.
- Plant – Poinsettia
- Flower colour – Maroon bracts
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs