- Popularly used as – Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum – Plant
- Flower – White and green
- Edible – No
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – It makes an excellent container or house plant. It Beautifies Your house
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature between 18 to 24 degree Celsius
- Water – Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch. Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Light – Characteristic roundabout / fake shinning light is perfect for peace lily plant development.
- Fertilizer – Some time recently application of fertilizer extricate the topsoil without exasperating the roots of the plant so it can take-up the supplements and dampness.
- Pruning – Evacuate dead, contaminated or harmed plant parts and dispose of them absent from the plants.
- Plant – peace lily
- Flower colour – white
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.