- Popularly used as – Areca Palms
- Flower – No Flower
- Edible – Strictly not edible
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Air -purifing plant
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers full sunlight and a temperature of 18 to 25 degree celcius
- Water – It only needs watering when the soil feels dry. After watering, the soil should be moist, not wet (No standing water). Wait for the soil to dry out thoroughly before watering again. Watering thrice a week is ideal
- Light – The plant needs sunlight or partial sunlight
- Fertilizer – The plant should be fertilized once a month in spring or summer. Water the plant lightly after fertilizing.
- Pruning – Pruning is required to keep the plant in nice shape. Cut off long shoots. Preferably prune the plant at the beginning of summer.
- Plant – Areca Palm
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – No Flower
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable