- Popularly used as – Fig Tree, Anjeer Fruit, Common Fig Fruit – Plant
- Flower -Yellowish-green to coppery
- Edible – Fruit
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Fig fruit is used as laxative to relieve constipation and its leaves are used for diabetes, high cholesterol and other skin conditions
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 30-45 Degree Celsius
- Water – Newly Planted – Apply 4 cup(approx.200ml) of water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch
- Light – Natural bright light with morning sunlight(more than 6 hours)
- Fertilizer – Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so, it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily
- Pruning – Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Plant – Fig Tree
- Flower colour – Yellowish-green to coppery
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.