- Popularly used as – Parijat, Paarijaata, Night-flowering Jasmine, Coral Jasmine
- Flower – white
- Edible – flowers are edible
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – The plant is used for ornamental purposes
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 16 to 32 Degree Celsius
- Water – Newly planted– Apply 4 cups (Approx. 200 ml) water when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Light – More than 6 hours of sunlight or 3-6 hours of sunlight with natural bright light for rest of the day
- Fertilizer -Before the application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- Pruning – Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
- Plant – Parijat Tree, Parijatak, Night Flowering Jasmine
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – white
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable