- Popularly used as – Vervain
- Flower – Purple
- Edible – No
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Preaparing the medicines
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature between 25 to 35 degrees C
- Water – Newly planted– Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil is dry.
- Light – Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect natural light or bright artifical light.
- Fertilizer – Apply the organic fertilizer in early monsoon and spring season.
- Pruning – Plant the verbena seedlings in late spring or early summer. Make sure that you are well past your last frost and the days are long.
- Plant -Verbena
- Flower colour – Purple
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs