- Popularly used as – Plectranthus scutellarioides, coleus.
- Flower – red , yellow , blue , purple , marron
- Edible – no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – trouble sleeping (insomnia)
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 20 to 35-degree celsius
- Water – Newly planted–Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Light – Place your plant in a place that receives Natural bright light/indirect bright light.
- Fertilizer – Before the application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- Pruning – Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- Plant – Coleus
- Flower colour – marron
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.