- Popularly used as – Tabernaemontana , Tabernum
- Flower – White , Pink , Foliage Colour
- Edible – The fruit yields a large amount of white latex that coagulates readily when rubbed between the hands.
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – All plant parts are used in Aryuvedic, Chinese and Thai Traditional Medicine.
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – 71,6-77 ° F, in the winter 50-60,8 ° F. At a lower temperature, the flowers last longer.
- Water – During flowering in the summer, abundant watering is about once a week. Water should not eastaivatsya. Use only soft water.
- Light – Crepe-Jasmine grows well in full sun or partial shade (plants look better in partial shade) on any moist but well- drained soil, requiring less water once established
- Fertilizer – From spring to autumn, every two to three weeks, liquid fertilizer without lime. In the fertilizer should be more potassium and phosphorus and less nitrogen.
- Pruning – Water should not eastaivatsya. Use only soft water. Twice a month to add water for watering lemon juice (a few drops per 1 liter of water).
- Plant – Tabernum
- Flower colour – white
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs