- Popularly used as – Kentia Palm or Thatch or Paradise palm
- Flower – No Flower
- Edible – no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Air-purifying and resilient
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers Partial sunlight (overexposure may affect the plant) and a temperature of 18 to 25-degree Celcius
- Water – It only needs watering when the soil feels dry. After watering, the soil should be moist, not wet (No standing water). Wait for the soil to dry out thoroughly before watering again. Watering thrice a week is ideal
- Light – The plant needs partial sunlight. This plant loves to be moist. Misting the leaves makes it more healthy
- Fertilizer – The plant should be fertilized once a month in spring or summer. Water the plant lightly after fertilizing.
- Pruning – Pruning is required to keep bonsai in nice shape. Cut off long shoots. Preferably prune the plant at the beginning of summer.
- Plant – Kentia Palm
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – No Flower
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable