- Popularly used as – Phyllanthus emblica L. , Indian gooseberry, emblic myrobalans, and Amla
- Flower – greenish-yellow
- Edible – The fruit, seed, leaves, root, bark and flowers
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Improves Immunity. Amla benefits include antibacterial & astringent properties which help improve the body’s immunity system.
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature is below 32 F.
- Water – Newly planted– Watering of bearing plants is advised during summer months at the bi-weekly interval.
- Light – Amla plants require a plenty of sun to grow well. Position your plant in a location where it gets full sunlight and fewer winds.
- Fertilizer – Application of 30 grams of Nitrogen each year during September – October up to 10 years for each tree is recommended.
- Pruning – During March-April, prune and thin the crowded branches to provide maximum fruit bearing area in the tree.
- Plant – Amla
- Flower colour -greenish-yellow
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.