- Popularly used as – Ocimum tenuiflorum
- Flower – RED
- Edible – Leaves, Seed, Whole body
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Helps Promotes healthy metabolism
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature should be at a minimum of 21°C
- Water – Newly planted–In summer, water your tree at least once a week, but in winter, cut back to every four to six weeks and only if it does not rain.
- Light – Tulsi plant has to be placed close to a window which is warm and sunny. Your Tulsi plant will require almost 6 to 8 hours of sunlight.
- Fertilizer – Be sure to supplement with compost to ensure adequate fertility. To the soil with an inch of rich compost every 6 months. The best fertilizer for tulsi plants is a balanced Casa De Amor Special Tulsi Plant Fertilizer and can be applied every few weeks.
- Pruning – Don’t need to prune basil plants when they are still small; wait until the herb is about 6 inches (15 cm.) tall before trimming basil leaves. The more often you prune the basil plant, the bushier and leafier it becomes.
- Plant – Tulsi
- Flower colour – Red
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.