- Popularly used as – Pride of India, TamanGiant crape-myrtle, Queens crape-myrtle, banabÃ¡ plant
- Flower – Creamy red
- Edible – edible Herbs
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – The plant is used for ornamental purpose as a specimen and avenue tree
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 25 to 28 degrees C
- Water -Newly planted– Before water poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Light – More than 6 hours of direct bright sunlight a day
- Fertilizer – The tree appreciates regular fertilizing as the leaves become anemic or chlorotic.
- Pruning – Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects.
- Plant – Lagerstroemia Speciosa
- Flower colour – any colour
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.