- Popularly used as – Shevanti(Marathi), daisy of florist, hardy garden mum
- Flower – White, yellow, and red
- Edible – flowers and leaves are edible, especially the tender shoots and young leaves.
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – The plant possess anti-inflammatory, anti-gout and anti-thrombic activity
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 20 to 27 degrees C
- Water – Newly planted– After the transplants, the Chrysanthemum beds should be weeded, hoed and watered regularly. In some cases staking of Chrysanthemum plants is necessary.
- Light – Keep the pot at a location receiving indirect bright light.
- Fertilizer – Fertilize when the plants are ready for blooming and discontinue fertilizing after flower buds are formed.
- Pruning – The faded Chrysanthemum blooms should be removed regularly as it helps prolong flowering.
- Plant – Shevanti
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – yellow
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable