- Popularly used as – Guava Tree, Amrud, Psidium guajava (Grafted) – Plant
- Flower – bright pink , White
- Edible – Fruits and leaves
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Mature fruit use for making the Jams and jellies
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 20 to 30 degrees C
- Water – Newly Planted – Give your trees the water they need. Apply Water when soil (1-2 inch) feels dry to touch.
- Light – Guava need full sun more than 6 hours of direct bright sunlight a day
- Fertilizer – Fertilize growing guavas every one to two months while young and then three to four times per year as the tree matures.
- Pruning – Pruning should be done when it grows excess.Look for pest attack and apply cure accordingly.
- Plant – Guava Tree
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – white
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable