- Popularly used as – Champa, frangipani, Hawaiian lei flower.
- Flower – white, yellow, pink, and red
- Edible – parts of plumerias are toxic, the flowers are edible.
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Its generally keep indoor in living room and in terrace area
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – prefers plenty of indirect sunlight
- Water – Newly planted– Plumeria care, for the most part, is minimal. While plumerias dont like wet feet, they should be watered deeply when irrigated and then allowed to dry out some before watering again.
- Light -It can be grown in containers in a balcony or terrace where it will get 4-6 hrs of sunlight and bright light for the rest of the day
- Fertilizer – Feed your plant with Phosphorous rich fertilizer during the growing period(March-October).
- Pruning -These plants can also be propagated by seeds or cuttings in spring, with cuttings being the easiest and most preferred method.Insert cuttings about 2 inches in potting mix and water thoroughly.
- Plant – Plumeria, Champa
- Flower colour – white
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs