- Popularly used as – All Summer Beauty, Alpengluhen bigleaf hydrangea, Ayesha, Blue Billow, Blue Wave
- Flower – Red, Pink, Blue, Purple, White
- Edible – The peeled branches and twigs have been used to make a tea
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses -Hydrangeas are excellent for a range of garden sites from group plantings to shrub borders to containers
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 45-65F/7-18C.
- Water -Newly planted– Water daily for the first few days after planting. Once the plant is established then water when soil dries out.
- Light – Prefer full sun in the morning with some afternoon shade.
- Fertilizer – Apply any organic fertilizer during the main growing season(June-July)
- Pruning – Plant in spring or fall.Dig a hole as deep as the root ball and 2 to 3 times as wide.Set the plant in the hole and fill it half full with soil
- Plant – Hydrangea Arborescens, Smooth Hydrangea
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – any colour
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable