- Popularly used as – Tailflower, flamingo flower and laceleaf
- Flower – pink, orange, red, green, purple, black, yellow, salmon, brown and even blue
- Edible – NO
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – pink, orange, red, green, purple, black, yellow, salmon, brown and even blue
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 18 to 30 degree Celsius
- Water – Newly planted– Apply 3 cup (Approx. 150 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Light – Natural indirect/artificial bright light , Do not expose the plant to direct sunlight.
- Fertilizer – Before the application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- Pruning – Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes. Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection
- Plant – Anthurium
- Flower colour -red
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.