- Popularly used as – desert rose
- Flower – White with pink
- Edible – no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Bonsai helps in curing sore throats, coughs, fatigue and tiredness.
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers full sunlight and a temperature of 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit
- Water – It only needs watering when the soil feels dry. After watering, the soil should be moist, not wet
- Light – The plant needs full sunlight.
- Fertilizer – The plant should be fertilized once a month in spring or summer. Water the plant lightly after fertilizing.
- Pruning – Pruning is required to keep bonsai in nice shape. Cut off long shoots. Preferably prune the plant at the beginning of summer.
- Plant – Adenium Bonsai
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – White with pink
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable