- Popularly used as – Callistemon
- Flower -red , yellow, green, orange or white.
- Edible – flowers have a sweet nectar which can either be consumed
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Its generally keep indoor in living room and in terrace area
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 10-32 degrees C
- Water – Newly planted– Callistemon bottlebrush care consists of regular watering while the tree is young and annual fertilization until it matures
- Light – Direct bright sunlight for more than 6 hours a day.
- Fertilizer – Fertilization is beneficial for Bottlebrush. Fertilize in early spring, late spring, and early summer.
- Pruning – Water young trees weekly in the absence of rain, applying the water slowly to saturate the soil as deeply as possible
- Plant – Bottle Brush
- Flower colour – red
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs