- Popularly used as – Rain Tree, Coco tamarind, Acacia preta, French tamarind, Saman, Monkey pod
- Flower – pink, purple, red, white, magenta, and bi-colors.
- Edible – brownish, sticky, liquorice-like, sweet-flavoured pulp
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – The plant is used for ornamental purpose
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 35-40 degrees F
- Water -Newly planted– Most house plants do best when they are on a regular wet and dry cycle allowing the soil to dry out a bit in between watering
- Light – Light. Choose an area in full sun to plant rain lilies. Some dappled shade or afternoon shade is usually tolerated, especially in hot climates.
- Fertilizer – One reason that homeowners may want to fertilize the lawn before a heavy rainfall is because they want the fertilizer to be watered into the ground well.
- Pruning – Prune and stake the plants to improve aeration and increase dry time after heavy rainfall or dewy mornings.
- Plant – Rain tree
- Flower colour – Pink
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.