- Popularly used as – Indian Rubber Bush, Ficus decora, India Rubber Tree, Rubber Plant
- Flower – Red Sheath
- Edible – no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Rubber plant botanically known as Ficus elastica Roxb
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature -For ideal growing conditions, plants grown indoors need temperatures of 60 to 65 degrees Farenheight during the night and 85 degrees during the day.
- Water – Newly Planted -Susceptible to rot, so water only when completely dry
- Light – Needs bright light but prefers indirect light that isn t too hot.
- Fertilizer – Implement a balanced liquid fertilizer on a monthly basis between spring and summer.
- Pruning – Cut underneath the more slender parts, fair over the thick portion of the branches.Cut right overleaf hubs. Attempt to prune the overall estimate of the plant.
- Plant – Rubber Plant / Ficus Elastica Plant
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour -Red Sheath
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable