|Plant Height||16 inch (41 cm)|
|Plant Spread||6 inch (15 cm)|
|Common Name||Indian Rubber Bush, Ficus decora, India Rubber Tree, Rubber Plant|
|Maximum Reachable Height||20 to 40 m|
|Bloom Time||Rarely flowers indoors|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
|Sunlight||Needs bright light but prefers indirect light that isn t too hot.|
|Watering||Susceptible to rot, so water only when completely dry.|
|Soil||Place in a light, well-drained compost.|
|Temperature||For ideal growing conditions, plants grown indoors need temperatures of 60 to 65 degrees Farenheight during the night and 85 degrees during the day.|
|Fertilizer||Implement a balanced liquid fertilizer on a monthly basis between spring and summer.|
- Cut underneath the more slender parts, fair over the thick portion of the branches.
- Cut right overleaf hubs.
- Attempt to prune the overall estimate of the plant.
- All over you prune, unused branches will spring up.
- Think of it as giving your Elastic Tree a hairstyle.
- Continuously keep one set of takes off, at the slightest, so it can proceed to form nourishment for itself and regrow.