- Popularly used as – Bougainvillea glabra Choisy – paperflower
- Flower – pink, magenta, purple, red, orange, white, or yellow
- Edible – The flower bracts of Bougainvillea are edible.
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Paper flower Bougainvillea glabra, is nutrient dense herb support for fever, cough
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 70-85 degrees fahrenheit.
- Water – Newly planted– bougainvillea frequently to keep the soil moist. Once the plant is established, it blooms best if the soil is a little on the dry side.
- Light – Sunlight- More than 6 hours of direct bright light is required.
- Fertilizer -Use complete, balanced fertilizers with a nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium
- Pruning – I’ll touch briefly on transplanting and tell you that it’s a crapshoot. Bougainvilleas don’t like to have their roots disturbed. I’ve never transplanted one and don’t recommend it.
- Plant – Bougainvillea
- Flower colour -yellow
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.