- Popularly used as – Rangoon Creeper, Burma Creeper, Chinese honeysuckle, Combretum Indicum
- Flower – Fragrant white.
- Edible – part no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – They are perfect to cover rooftops, balconies, fences, gateposts, pergolas, compound wall, pillar, make a virtual partition
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 22 to 30 degree Celsius
- Water -Newly planted– Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.Apply 4 cup (Approx. 200 ml) water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Light – Natural bright light with morning sunlight for 3-6 hours is ideal for flowering and healthy growth of Madhumalti Dwarf plant.
- Fertilizer – Before the application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- Pruning – Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
- Plant – Madhumalti Dwarf, Rangoon Creeper
- Flower colour – Fragrant white.
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.