- Popularly used as – Mini rose, Rosa, Gulab
- Flower – Baby pink
- Edible – edible flowers – note : Be sure to remove the bitter white portion of the petals.
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Roses are used in landscapes
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 20 to 30 degree Celsius
- Water – Newly planted– Apply 4 cups (Approx. 200 ml) water when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch
- Light – 3-6 hrs of direct sunlight and natural bright light for the rest of the day..
- Fertilizer – Before the application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- Pruning – Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
- Plant – Miniature Rose, Button Rose
- Flower colour -any colour
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.