- Popularly used as – Cactus – Sulkorebutia heliosoides
- Flower – pink
- Edible – You can get some moisture from cactus fruit and all cactus fruit is edible
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Prickly pear cactus is also used for medicine.
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature as low as low as -4° C
- Water – Newly planted– Throughout the growing season (spring and summer) let the potting soil almost completely dry out between waterings, then water thoroughly
- Light – Cactus – Sulkorebutia heliosoides thrives in bright light and range of conditions. Many species can be grown in partial shade to full sun.
- Fertilizer – Feed the plant with a fertilizer for succulents and cactus once per month
- Pruning – Cactus – Sulkorebutia heliosoides can be propagated easily from offsets, which readily in clusters around the base of the mother plant.
- Plant – Cactus – Sulkorebutia heliosoides
- Flower colour -pink
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs