- Popularly used as – Ideal for indoors , ornamental plant
- Flower – white
- Edible – no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Help in improving the air quality indoors.
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Ficus prefers temperature above 70 F
- Water – Water the plant when the soil gets dry. Do not overwater the plant.
- Light – Do not keep in direct sun light.
- Fertilizer – The plant should be fertilized once every two weeks during growing phase and once a month in winter.
- Pruning -Pruning can be done once a year in any season.
- Plant -Ficus Benjamina
- Flower colour – white
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs