- Popularly used as – Acacia auriculiformis ,auri, earleaf acacia, earpod wattle, northern black wattle, Papuan wattle, and tan wattle
- Flower – Yellow
- Edible – no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Its wood is good for making paper, furniture and tools.
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature -Prefers temperature 40 F(4.4 C)
- Water – Newly planted–Maintain the moisture in soil by applying water if soil in pot (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch
- Light – Keep the pot at a location receiving indirect bright light
- Fertilizer – Apply any organic fertilizer during the main growing season
- Pruning – Deadhead to prolong flowering.Maintain moderate soil moisture and fertilize lightly.Zinnias will die with the first frost.
- Plant – Acacia auriculiformis
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – Yellow
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable