- Popularly used as – Aglaonema snow white, Aglaonema snowflake – Plant
- Flower – Greenish-white spathe
- Edible – NO
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – This plant is used for landscaping gardening because of its beautiful variegated leaves
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 20 to 35 degree Celsius
- Water – Newly planted– Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.Do not overwater the plant.
- Light – Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect natural light or bright artifical light.Protect the plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Fertilizer – During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Pruning – When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Plant – Aglaonema snow white
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour -Greenish-white spathe
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable