- Popularly used as – Aglaonema snow white, Aglaonema snowflake – Plant
- Flower – Greenish-white spathe
- Edible – NO
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – This plant is used for landscaping gardening because of its beautiful variegated leaves
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 20 to 35 degree Celsius
- Water – Newly planted– Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.Do not overwater the plant.
- Light – Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect natural light or bright artifical light.Protect the plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Fertilizer – During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Pruning – When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Plant – Aglaonema snow white
- Flower colour -Greenish-white spathe
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs