- Popularly used as – Dracaena fragrans / Lemon Lime Plant
- Flower – no
- Edible – no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Dracaena is one of the most effective houseplants in air purification.
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Average household temperatures between 16-24°C but can cope with as low as 12°C for short periods.
- Water – Newly Planted – Water when the soil starts to dry out at the top, water well, and allow to drain thoroughly. Dracaena is relatively drought tolerant.
- Light – Dracaena prefers medium to bright light but can tolerate lower light levels.
- Fertilizer – Apply a weak dose of fertilizer once or twice a month during the growing season
- Pruning – Wipe leaves with a damp cloth to remove accumulated dust. Cut back by removing the top of the plant if it grows too tall. Don’t use leaf shine on these plants.
- Plant – Dracaena fragrans / Lemon Lime Plant
- Flower colour – no
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs