- Popularly used as – Succulent Plant
- Flower – orange or yellow
- Edible – The fruit yields a large amount of white latex that coagulates readily when rubbed between the hands.
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – Aloe vera extracts for either cosmetic purposes
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – A minimum daytime temperature of 15 to 20 degrees Celsius.
- Water – Water the plant properly. Watering should be done when the soil feels to touch. When the aloe plant is watered, the soil should be thoroughly drenched.
- Light – Full sunlight, so they do best in the south or west facing windows.
partial shade) on any moist but well- drained soil, requiring less water once established
- Fertilizer – The most common reason an aloe plant dies is that the owners water too often or do not allow the water to drain.
- Pruning – Water should not eastaivatsya. Use only soft water. Twice a month to add water for watering lemon juice (a few drops per 1 liter of water).
- Plant – Cactus – Aloe Zambezi
- Flower colour – white
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.