- Popularly used as – Dwarf White orchid tree, Dwarf white bauhinia, Butterfly tree, white butterfly tree, White bauhinia, White butterfly tree, White orchid tree, Kaniar, Kachnar, Kanchan
- Flower – white
- Edible – part no
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – The tree is grown as an ornamental plant
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 25 to 40 degrees C
- Water – Newly planted–In summer, water your tree at least once a week, but in winter, cut back to every four to six weeks and only if it does not rain.
- Light – Keep the pot at a location receiving indirect bright light.
- Fertilizer – Apply any organic fertilizer during the main growing season.
- Pruning – Pot size up to 7-10 upper diameter inch with drainage hole
- Plant – Bauhinia orchid lily
- Height – 3 to 5 inches
- Flower colour – white
- Pot description – Upper Diameter: 4 to 6 inches
- weight – 2 – 5 kg variable