- Popularly used as – Chinese Evergreen , Golden Evergreen ,Philippine Evergreen
- Flower – Gold/Yellow ,Green ,White
- Edible – NO
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – This plant is used for landscaping gardening because of its beautiful variegated leaves
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature between 16 to 32-degree celsius .
- Water – Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch
- Light – Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect natural light or bright artifical light.
- Fertilizer – During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month
- Pruning – Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- Plant – Aglaonema Stripes / Chinese Evergreen
- Flower colour -white
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs
There are no reviews yet.