- Popularly used as – Liriodendron, Tulip Tree, Tulip Poplar Plant,Liriodendron tulipifera.
- Flower – Yellow with orange
- Edible – yes
- Growth – Fast growth rate
- Uses – tonic and heart
PLANTING & CARE
- Temperature – Prefers temperature 45 degrees
- Water – Newly planted–Water the plant when 1-2 inch surface soil layer feels dry to touch
- Light – More than 6 hours of direct bright sunlight is required.
- Fertilizer – Apply any organic fertilizer during the main growing season
- Pruning – It poses a competitive challenge to other trees in the nearby area and the brittle branches pose a possible hazard to passersby..
- Plant – Liriodendron
- Flower colour – Yellow with orange
- Height – 40 to 50 cm / 1.5 feet
- Pot size – 4 – 6 inches upper diameter
- Weight – 2-3 Kgs